Preferences for perfumes change as we grow older. In the past, I remember myself testing out my mum's perfumes , just to smell good all the time. The common scents from BODY SHOP made me feel like wanting to go for something more than that.
At the age of 14, I managed to save up money to buy my first bottle ( Polo Ralph Sport ). I always believed that perfumes do play a huge part in attracting the opposite sex. I began to feel more confident whenever I wore that scent. The way I walked and talked were completely different than before. I guess you would call it a placebo effect. It was a choice that I made and I grew up with this belief.
I wonder if there are people out there like myself. I went on a searching frenzy for the ultimate perfume for me. Unfortunately, money and image was a huge concern for me. Then I together with my buddies decided to address the concerns for you. We gather information from a few wholesalers in order to offer competitive prices.
Through this, I was able to afford my ultimate bottle of perfume ( Davidoff Coolwater) at the age of 19 . Finally, my dream come true. Let us make your dream come true !! Make an order NOW !! Contact us @ zfaire@hotmail.com !! Your information will be strictly confidential.
No comments:
Post a Comment